So much for writing every day to help relieve stress. Before school got out I hurt my shoulder by falling on the corner of a cinder block wall. Hit my shoulder blade dead on. At first I couldn't move my arm but I just got over it. Well not completely, I sure did complain a lot. Well Friday morning I woke up, hardly able to move my neck. I decided to go to the ER. After sitting for a long time, got some muscle relaxers and pain pills, so I have been sleeping away the last few day. I'm shocked I know what day of the week it is! Today I was finally up and about. I am feeling much better.
We are still with one car, and I cant wait to get the other car back. Having to do all the daily needs with just one car, definitely hard. Tomorrow is going to be just as busy. Mom has to be to work at 7:30, Jenna has to be at school at 8, and Mycah has to be at his job at 8. Lucky me, Mycah is working at Jenna's school tomorrow so that saves some time. Dropping off mom early at work, then dropping off Jenna and Mycah. I have an appointment at 9:45, so I have to pick up mom from work (not getting paid for leaving) and I hope the appointment doesn't take too long. I had to take mom back to work, then Jenna has an appointment in a different town. I have to check her out and go to that. Dylan has to be at work somewhere in between there, not sure how. Mom gets off at 5, and Mycah has an appointment at 5:45. How about that for a busy day? One car? Just perfect!
Summer is off to a slow start, but I am excited to see what all it holds.
Dylan is upstairs playing his new UFC 2010 game, while mom and I watch Valentines Day down stairs. I am so ready for bed, and I NEED to sleep good!
I have to continue with this daily!
Cream La Tansa beauty Care
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment