CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Feeling a little left out.

I feel like I am leaving this blog a little out of the subject. I know I said I would blog every day, and I am, trust me, just on the shared blog with my best friend! =] So as long as I keep that up, I am still releaving stress, right?

Well besides blogging to releave stress, I have been a lot more calm lately. Well maybe not calm, just more relaxed and Kendra-like. It is all because of my therapy, twice a month, and I am not the only person to realise it. Dylan said something about it just today, and it made me feel great actually. Espically since I wasnt so sure about going to see the therapist in the beginning anyways. But if shes helping me, then I will continue to go.

I got to hang out with Allison today. We were planning for like an hour, but it turned into like four. We went to walmart and experienced a lot of fun. We also went to play some minigolf on post, which I almost peed on myself laughing so hard. Her ball flew into the water, and got stuck in the rocks UNDER the water, so we were batting at the water to get the ball out, and just about fell in! It was pretty darn great! I cant believe I am actually getting some time to get out. I also had time to baby sit the night before, and it was actually easy and the baby was great. I cant wait to baby sit her some more.

Coming up here in the near future, like future week or two, we are making some plans. The rodeo is close by and is the first Friday and Saturday of every month. So, we will make it a double date night, and head over to the rodeo and enjoy ourselves. We are also planning on going bowling. That should be fun too. I would like to take Dylan to go play mini golf so we can go fishing in the pond for our golf balls!

Well I will keep updates!

0 comments: