So all in all, the running around today wasn't as bad as I was thinking. As I kept talking and thinking about it, the more busy and rushed everything sounded. But it actually went by smoothe with no problems. Now I have time to sit on the couch and just relax for a bit. I am the only one home right now, while Mycah and mom are still at Doctors Appointments. Dylans at work until six and Im hoping mom makes it to pick him up. Who the heck knows where Jenna is at. I believe last night she came in at 9pm. AND last night was a school night. CRAZY KID.
So Im not really looking into getting a job that hard. If one comes up then Ill take it. Im putting in ONE application, and if I dont hear anything back, then I am waiting until school starts back up to get a job. I kind of just want to relax and enjoy the summer with Dylan. Who is just taking hours as they come and getting over it. In the mean time, I want to do some baby sitting. Make a little extra cash on the side. I enjoy baby sitting. So, tomorrow I am going to go around to the houses that are closest and have younger kids and just let them know I am willing to baby sit so its out there and they can contact me. Hopefully I will be making some babysitting money. The one lady with the most cutiest baby every lives a little bit away and I cant wait to baby sit her baby!
Wish me luck!!
Cream La Tansa beauty Care
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment