CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


My Birthday has started off soo good so far!
My daddy called me this morning from Iraq, and I got to talk to him for a few minutes this morning. I try my best to be strong every time. I dont know why I try and build up a wall when I know I will cry as soon as I am off the phone with him. I know he doesnt want to hear me cry, he wants to hear me happy and jsut wants us to talk. So I guess I will continue to be tough on the phone, and cry once I am off.

Dylan got up and made me breakfast. He scrambled some eggs! Made some yummy hash browns. He buttered some toast. It was all soo yummy. I enjoyed it all soo veryy much, and I was soo full.

I got all dressed up and took a shower. Did my make up and put on my birthday shirt. I got a cute tiarra. I am wearing my pink lei, with some black beads. I wear a birthday girl pin, with all my money on it. I think Dylan was embarrassed to walk with me in the store, but you know what I DONT CARE=], because its my birthday!


Tonight should be fun too!
Updates on how it goes will be tomorrow, along with pictures!!

0 comments: