CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Boys and Their toys!

For Christmas Dylan got a 12 month subscribtion for Xbox live, which we still havent been able to hook up yet. Its killing him that he can't play live on the internet yet, but someone is going to come over and help us set it up soon! So then he will be able to play his games online all he wants!

Well after he got off work, at seven, we were hungry, and decided we should just go to Chiles, since nothing was really at the house. We got Chiles Gift cards for Christmas so we thought we could get that 2 people for twenty bucks thing. You get the app, your meal and the yummy dessert! Well of course we get there and they arent even doing it any more, but our waitress was real sweet and my food was soo freaking good! I think thats the first time I have ever finished my food at Chiles.
After we ate we went to Walmart so Dylan could buy a new video game. I have been trying to get him to hold off because I know once he gets a new one, I wont be seeing him for a veryy long time! He right now has three games he currently wants, and xbox games dont run cheap. I believe each one hes wants is about sixty bucks. But tonight he got one, Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. Goodbye to me, lol. At least hes having fun, and that gives me more time to get to work on my zoo on facebook!

Mom and I were actually watching some old home videos while he started playing. Videos from back when my Dad's dad passed away, and how funny and crazyy I was as a little kid. I complained about EVERYTHING. We were at a drive through safari and feeding all the animals. A buffalo stuck his whole head in the window and I was in the back seat yelling at my dad in the front seat, "Roll up the window daddy, Dont let him in, I dont like him daddy!" I was giving food to an animal and next thing I know I scream, you would have thought that I got bit by the animal, but no. Mom was like whats wrong, and I go, he got slobber on me. I had fits about everything!

Off to head to my zoo on facebook!

Ohh yeahh, we were watching some tv the other day, it was some kind of cartoon. Jenna, Mom, Dylan and I were all sitting on the couch, and Jenna goes did you just hear what he said and laughed. I, too into my zoo, said no I didnt hear what they said so she told me. My ten year old sister told me that the little boy said his brother threw up on his mothers bosom. Keep in mind that she pronounced it BOOOO-zumssss. I go what the heck are booozummms? She goes he threw up on her NIPPLES. Then my mom laughs and she informed my sister the difference!

0 comments: